JOIN OUR TEAM
The Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron is one of the most successful Yacht Clubs in the world and continues to be on the forefront of modern sailing. This new role has been created to assist in the improvement and expansion of the RNZYS training programmes. Reporting to the Sailing Director and Training Manager this role is critical to the core operations of the club.
As the Sailing Coach of this club duties will include:
- Provides administrative support for all training activities for RNZYS in a way that enhances the strategic vision of the club.
- On water coaching for all RNZYS training programmes
- Coaching RNZYS teams at international regattas
- Any future on water special interest areas
- Support with maintenance of RNZYS training fleet
If you are or have:
- A dynamic, pro-active, creative team player
- Proven coaching background
- Good communicator
- Technology savvy
- High level of administrative and organisational skills
- Background in competitive sailing
Then we would like to talk to you now.
You will be provided with a competitive salary, very good working conditions and benefits package.
For a full job description or to send your application please contact the Sailing Director–
Laurie Jury firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter and CV. A full job description is available upon request.