Get Fishing this Summer with the RNZYS Fishing Division!
2017-18 RNZYS/ASFC Fishing Division Entry Form HERE
AND don’t forget to Register at www.fishingcomp.co.nz – This is the website where you can upload your catches and view/join our leader boards!
RNZYS Fishing Division – Competition + Event Dates 2017/18
SEASON: 1st July 2017 – 30th June 2018
RNZYS 10/10 Fishing Competition: 10th December 2017 – 10th February 2018
- The 10/10 Competition is our marque Fishing Division Event. This runs for 3 months over the summer months of December, January & February. Fish caught at ANY time during this 3 month period are eligible for entry into the competition. To enter your catch, take a photo of it on your official measure board and simply email your photo with your name to: email@example.com – More on the 10/10 competition HERE
Ladies Day Out Fishing Competition: Friday 24th February 2018
End of Summer Competition: 28th & 29th April 2018
Mid Winter Fishing Competition: 16th June 2018
RNZYS Fishing Competition Rules
• Entries are to be placed on the NZ Fishing Competition web site where they will be loaded onto the leaderboards the angler has paid their membership for and joined.
• The rules for the competition are listed on the NZ Fishing Competition web site and apply for the RNZYS leaderboards.
• Any exceptions to these rules will be stated on the entry form for individual, day or series competitions. One example being a day competition may allow more than one entry per species.
• Any photos uploaded and not accepted by the NZ Fishing competition will also be removed from the RNZYS leaderboards.
• All entries must be equal to or greater than the minimum length for that species.
• Where multiple entries are placed on the same day the first qualifying entries will be loaded.
$30 joining fee includes, measure board and one entry, affiliation to NZ Sport Fishing
$10 entry per angler per competition day thereafter – RNZYS Members
Non members – $20 entry per angler per competition – must be with an RNZYS Member to compete!
Proud supporters of www.legasea.co.nz