World Class coaching from RNZYS coaching staff, led by NZ Extreme Skipper Graeme Sutherland supported by Olympic Nacra 17 sailors, professional match racers and members of the RNZYS Performance Programme.
Two full foiling carbon fibre Nacra 20, upgraded and modified to suit match racing training, including all safety gear, full spares kit, Ex Team New Zealand training platform from the 2017 Americas Cup.
DATES – 7th-12th JANUARY 2019
COST – $2300 per sailor
- Training at the RNZYS club base Westhaven Marina Auckland, includes Nacra safety course, match racing training, theory sessions, fitness testing, training and nutrition, followed by and In house Nacra 20 regatta. This International Foiling Camp and Nacra 20 In House Regatta would be an awesome lead in to the Foiling Match Racing Championships (Grade 3 WS event) being held 16-20th January 2019.
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS
• Extensive Nacra safety course
• Foiling theory
• Match racing theory
• Practical sessions on foiling, advanced match racing,
sailing and racing techniques
• In house match racing regatta on Nacra 20
• Train with and be coached by the best sailors in the world
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL FOILING CAMP!