RNZYS Courses and Course Documents 2017-18
- Addendum A – Harbour courses 2017-18
- Addendum C – Commodores Cup Courses 2017-18
- Addendum B – Cruising Courses 2017-18
- Auckland Harbour Restricted Areas
- Racing Buoys Information
In all races unless otherwise specified for any particular race or races, the following will be deemed to be obstructions and shall be passed on the main channel side only:
- Rangitoto Beacon
- Iliomama Rock Beacon
- Browns Island Beacon
- Beacon on Emu Rock (off Motutapu )
- Bean Rock Light and Doris Rock Beacon (approx. 25 metres north )
- Red Buoys on eastern side of Motuihe Channel
- Beacon on Sewer Outlet (Orakei )
- Cable beacons east of Devonport Wharf
- Green Sandspit marker stake (SW of Torpedo Wharf )
- Yachts shall only pass through the main navigation span of the Harbour Bridge when racing.
- All moored vessels and moorings in or adjacent to the designated Small Craft mooring areas shown on Chart NZ 5322.
- The Okahu Bay wave break and all vessels and moorings in the Okahu Bay mooring area.
- The Westhaven mooring area defined by the line representing an extension of the permanent wave breaks.
For any further information please contact the Race Office on firstname.lastname@example.org / (09) 360-6809