CHANGE – 10TH MARCH
FIRST WARNING: 0855, FINISH: ORAKEI BUOY, LENGTH: 2-3 HOURS – full amendment below
Due to popular demand, the format for the ‘Te Kouma’ race has changed, you’ll be back in time to watch the Volvo in port race at 14:00.
The Elan Yachts Commodores Cup Series is the RNZYS’ most prestigious racing series, and is exclusive to RNZYS members. The series involves 5 races, including: Round Rangitoto, Night Race to Kawau, Kawau Harbour Course, Te Kouma Race & Haystack Race.
- Notice of Race
- Online Race Entry
- Appendix S: Sailing Instructions – RRS 2017-18
- Supplementary Sailing Instructions
- SI Amendment #1 – Change of time & course for 10th March 2018
- Course 10th March 2018
1) Sat 11th November Round Rangitoto
2) Fri 9th Feb Night race to Kawau
3) Sat 10th Feb Kawau Island
4) Sat 10th March – Passage race
5) Sat 7th April Haystack
For any queries or for further information, please email: email@example.com or phone: (09) 360-6809