Club events terms and conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before registering for an event. By purchasing a ticket from RNZYS, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Variation to Terms and Conditions
RNZYS may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the RNZYS for the particular event (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on RNZYS’s website at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from RNZYS on request.
General Terms and Conditions
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1. RNZYS will only offer a house credit, refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the RNZYS (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. RNZYS does not offer refunds after the specified cancellation date.
2. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the RNZYS, to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. To the fullest extent permitted by law RNZYS will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
3. RNZYS will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. RNZYS may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. RNZYS may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
Variations to performances or events
1. The RNZYS reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule, cancel or substitute events and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and capacity of event.
Conditions of entry
1. Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s Terms unless otherwise specified:
i. You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others;
ii. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
1. Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from RNZYS.
Collection and delivery of tickets
1. You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. RNZYS may change your delivery method to “venue collect” at its discretion.
2. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
1. When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by RNZYS at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for members.
1. While RNZYS takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. RNZYS may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error RNZYS will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.