COVID-19 RNZYS Member Update – Sunday 22nd March 2020
Further to our update on Friday the Government has now issued new rules for Hospitality based businesses that we need to follow and communicate to you. We are still open although on reduced hours.
1. All members must now sign in on arrival to the RNZYS each and every time you enter the premises.
a. You must include your full name, membership number, contact details.
b. Sign in books will be the existing guest books located at the Eastern and Western entrances
2. Guests must sit at least 1 metre apart
3. There is no more than 100 people on site at any given time
4. The RNZYS is open to MEMBERS ONLY
a. Members may bring up to 2 guests
5. If you have travelled internationally in the last 14 days you should not enter the RNZYS premises
6. International reciprocal rights of entry are placed on hold.
7. Private rooms may still be hired
Further to this the government has asked that if you are over 70 you should now also not be coming to places like the RNZYS and isolating yourself. Whilst we cannot legally enforce this we would encourage you to follow this advice.
RNZYS OPENING HOURS:
Monday – Friday
Members’ Bar Open 11:00am-6:00pm
Saturday and Sunday – closed
These are all subject to ongoing change and review
Thank you again for your support and understanding during this unprecedented event.
Hayden Porter CEO and the RNZYS Flag Officers
You can contact the national Healthline on their designated COVID-19 number on 0800 358 5453 or visit their website HERE