RNZYS MEMBER UPDATE – TUESDAY 24 AUGUST

 In Uncategorised

Following yesterday’s COVID-19 Government announcement, Auckland will continue to stay in alert level 4 until Tuesday 31 August at 11.59pm. Therefore the RNZYS will remain closed until we move down to alert level 2.

RNZYS Sailing & Club Events Postponed or Cancelled:
Sailing:

  • Havana Club Rum Race 8 – Cancelled (20 Aug)
  • Auckland Match Racing Champs supported by HARKEN – Postponed (20-22 Aug)
  • Havana Club Rum Race 9 – Cancelled (27 Aug)
  • Doyle Sails Winter Series Race 8 – Cancelled (28 Aug)
  • Crew Mixer – Postponed (30 Aug) PIC Cruising Dinner – Postponed

Club Events:

  • Quiz Night – Postponed (19 Aug)
  • 150th GALA – Postponed (21 Aug)
  • AGM – Postponed (26 Aug)
    *Note new intended date will be on the Thursday 2 weeks after we have entered Level 2 restrictions. We will await government announcements and update further as information comes to hand.
  • Milford Asset Management Lunch – Postponed (27 Aug)
  • Quiz Night – Postponed (2 Sept)
  • Kawau Member Tree Planting Days – Postponed (4 Sept & 5 Sept)

*Please note we are currently planning to reschedule all sailing, club racing and club events where possible pending government announcements.

Recent Posts
0